The Cargo Operations offers the following services:
• Cargo handling for passenger aircraft,
• Cargo handling for cargo aircraft,
• Road feeder service (RFS) for air and other cargo.
All these activities are carried out in accordance with IATA standards.
• Handling cargo and mail,
• Handling special shipments (DG, VAL, AVI, etc.),
• Document preparation,
• X-ray examination of goods,
• Customs control,
• Border inspection control,
• Servicing of transit shipments by truck/aircraft,
• other services by arrangement.
The Cargo Operations carries out logistics services before and after air transport (landside handling):
• Preparation of shipments for air transport,
• Customs warehousing,
• Repackaging of goods.