- TAV Macedonia, as an airport operator, acts in accordance with the state institutions in the countries where passengers travel, the airports border authorities and the rules and regulations of the airlines. For information on current air travel restrictions and the required documents for entrance in the intended country, please contact the related embassy and the airline that you will be travelling with.
Additionally, from September 1, 2021, domestic and foreign citizens will be able to exit the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia if at the border crossing, they enclose/present the following:
• certificate / confirmation for immunization (vaccination) of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, i.e., received at least two doses of vaccine against the infectious disease COVID-19 (all vaccines are accepted at least 14 days after the application of the second dose); or
• certificate / confirmation for having recovered from COVID-19 in the last 45 days, counting from the day of recovery: or
• medical certificate with negative result from RT PCR SARS-CoV-2 test, made 72 hours before entering the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia or
• negative result of a rapid antigen test made 48 hours before entering the territory of the Republic of North Macedonia.
This decision is not applicable for passengers younger than 18.