Occupational Health & Safety Policy
TAV Macedonia DOOEL is a company dedicated to providing occupational health and safety to all its employees, as well as to its customers, and business partners.
To meet our commitment, TAV Macedonia DOOEL shall work on:
- Continuous improvement of occupational health and safety by placing transparent, meaningful, and measurable objectives for fulfilling our vision to eliminate any possible incident.
- Implementation and maintenance of occupational health and safety management systems.
- Risk Management in occupational health and safety in decision-making process.
- Providing safe and healthy environment through the implementation of systems for safe work, equipment, tools, installations, plants, eliminating unsafe working conditions and equipment.
- Conducting risk assessment for all work activities and the implementation of adequate risk control measures to minimize or eliminate risk.
- Reducing the risk of occupational diseases and accidents at work through programs for occupational health and safety management and through integrated measures in the regular process activities.
- Compliance of work with all occupational health and safety related national laws and bylaws, as well as with international standards and recommendations.
- Employees to receive all necessary information, instructions, training, supervision, and means to meet the requirements of occupational health and safety.
- Developing competence of personnel in terms of occupational health and safety through effective training and leadership at all levels in the company.
- Maintain effective communication with all employees, customers, business partners and suppliers to understand their responsibilities in terms of occupational health and safety.
- Ensuring efficiency in reporting incidents, appropriate monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of the functions of occupational health and safety.
- Development of overall prevention policy which shall cover the technology and organization of work, working conditions, social relationships and the influence of factors related to the working environment.
- Continuous improvement of TAV Macedonia occupational health and safety policy through regular control by management to achieve sustainable development and success of the company.
Our expectationsThrough the implementation of this policy, TAV Macedonia DOOEL expects to be acknowledged as a leading company in the field of occupational health and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is regular shuttle bus to/from Skopje International Airport for passengers that drives and stops at key bus stops throughout the City of Skopje and arrives at the airport. V2V Transporter manages and operates the shuttle buses for passengers. The shuttle bus timetable is prepared according to the arrivals/departures of flights at Skopje International Airport. One way ticket for the shuttle bus costs MKD 199. You can find more information in Passenger guide section on our the webpage, or click Bus.
Skopje International Airport operates 24/7. Restaurants and cafes such as Cakes & Bakes, Café In, Burger King and NeedStop are available for the passengers at any time; business lounge (PrimeClass CIP Service) offers you comfort 24/7, while ATU Duty Free is opened as per the flights timetable and offers wide range of products.
Check-in at the passenger and baggage check-in counters starts 180 minutes (3 hours) before the scheduled time of departure (STD) specified on your flight ticket. The closing time of the airport check-in counter is no later than 60 minutes before STD stated on your flight ticket.
Since the beginning of COVID–19 pandemic, due to the requirements for different travel documents imposed by different countries, TAV Macedonia appeals to passengers to arrive at the airport 3 hours before take-off.
For information about your flight, please follow Skopje International Airport website, in the Arrivals and Departures section, where all changes to the flights schedule are updated in real time, i.e., as we receive information by airlines.
If you need urgent additional information about your flight, you can call Skopje International Airport Information Desk on the phone number: +38923148333, it is open 24/7.
Passengers are allowed to carry on board free of charge items such as coat, 1 umbrella or walking stick, 1 ladies handbag, 1 camera or binoculars, 1 baby transporter, 1 pair of crutches or similar prosthetic aids, medical equipment on which the passenger is fully dependent, a reasonable quantity of baby food.
Regarding the baggage fees amount, please contact your airline, because each airline has its own baggage policy and applicable rules.
If you have any specific question about what you can or cannot carry, i.e. allowed/prohibited items, in your baggage, please send your question to our Customer Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of lost or damaged baggage, please immediately go to the Lost & Found Department, which is located near the baggage claim area, i.e. in the Arrivals Area after Passport Control and before Customs Control.
Our employees from L&F will prepare a lost/damaged baggage report for you, that you’ll later on send it to your airline. If you need to contact the Lost&Found department, please write us on: email@example.com
For lost or found items on the plane, please contact us at the same email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you lose or find a personal item in the airport building, please report it immediately either to the Information Desk or to the Security staff, while if you have already left the airport, please write to us at email@example.com
All details at:
Yes. Since 2015 TAV Macedonia has introduced free Wi-Fi internet at Skopje International Airport, which was upgraded in 2019. Passengers can access free internet through their mobile devices by simply connecting to a wireless network called TAV Airports, password is not required.
You can park your vehicle in our parking lot without prior reservation. This service is available 24/7 at Skopje International Airport.
Car Park Pricelist:
1h – MKD 100
2h – MKD 150
3h – MKD 200
4h – MKD 250
4-8h – MKD 500
8-24h – MKD 850
3-7 days – MKD 2500
8-14 days – MKD 3500
15-30 days – MKD 5000
For more information on parking services, please click on Parking.
Yes. At Skopje International Airport there are specially designated, marked parking lots for persons with disabilities and the car park services are free of charge. By enclosing the traffic license and the disability identification card at the Car Park Payment Counter, located inside the terminal building, our employees will cancel the car park ticket and the disabled person will be automatically exempt from paying for the car park service. If all designated parking lots for disabled persons are occupied, park your car on a regular parking lot, and following the above stated procedure you will be exempted from paying for the car park services.
For more information on parking services, please click on Parking or visit Passengers with disabilities and Passengers with Reduced Mobility – PRMs.
For traveling with pet onboard an aircraft, passengers are requested to provide all necessary documents and vaccines for the animal prior to their travel. For more detailed information, please contact the airline you are traveling with:
Wizz Air does not permit pets onboard an aircraft, except for guide/service dogs. Appropriate travel documents are required to be submitted/enclosed for these dogs.
Yes. At Skopje International Airport there is a Special Assistance Service for passengers with reduced mobility (PRMs). The counter where you can ask for this free of charge service is located inside the Terminal building, next to the Information Desk. Passenger with Reduced Mobility (PRM) means any person whose mobility is reduced due to physical incapacity (sensor or locomotor), intellectual deficiency, age, illness, or other cause of disability.
Yes. There is a smoking room at Skopje International Airport, which is located in the security-restricted area, airside. The smoking room is located next to Gate number 201, i.e., on the left side after you pass passport control and security screening.
In addition to the smoking room, passengers can use the open terraces of the cafeterias located at the entrance to the terminal building of the airport.
Smoking is prohibited in all other areas of the terminal building.
For general question or inquiry that does not require immediate response, or if you have any other complaint or compliment, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is our Customer Relations Department, which will respond to your inquiry accordingly as soon as possible..